As a Billing & Client Services Coordinator at White Shark Media you are responsible for managing billing & collections for Client Experience & Growth and Strategic Partnerships Department involving working hand in hand with the Finance Department, contacting clients and collecting outstanding payments. You will strike a balance between maintaining trustful relationships and ensuring timely payments. For this purpose, strong customer service skills are required.
Our Billing & Client Services Coordinator should exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness in any circumstance and possess excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as an ability to work independently.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Accomplishes finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements. Report financial results to the board of directors.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Funding and Investment Management
- High energy and a strong desire to achieve top results
- Be a self-developmental individual.
- A charismatic can-do attitude over the phone
- A willingness to be coached, mentored, and developed, and a desire to learn new skills
- Motivation and self-sufficiency to produce results while working with limited supervision
- Proficiency in conducting needs analysis
- A minimum of three to five years of experience in Customer service (B2B), face-to-face sales, advertising sales, or business development
- Decision-making ability
- Strong communication skills, both on the phone and in writing
- A passion for sales
- Ability to prioritize certain tasks in order of importance
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Managing Profitability
- Strategic Planning
- Quality Management
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Corporate Finance
- Developing Budgets
- Financial Skills
- Dealing with Complexity