As a Digital Marketing Engineer at White Shark Media® you’re responsible for helping Small to Mid-Sized Businesses promote their company in digital media by developing successful ad campaigns on Google.com (Google Adwords)and Bing.com (Bing Ads).
As a Digital Marketing Engineer you’ll be working independently as part of a team including 6-9 other Digital Media Engineers and a Digital Media Manager. They will all provide you with backup, support and feedback since your very first day.
Your daily tasks will include: Report writing, building new AdWords campaigns and optimizing your current Client portfolio, ensuring efficient use of client’s monthly online advertising budgets per our company’s best practices while maintaining adequate turn around times for each.
Your main responsibility will be to develop a strong online marketing strategy and optimize Adwords and Bing accounts to achieve the desired results while promoting the growth of the same.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver Adwords campaigns based on analysis, monitoring, review and active decision making (all in line with objectives and budget).
- Maintain close working relationship with your Digital Marketing Consultant as he/she will serve as your client’s main point of contact.
- Delivering monthly reports to your Digital Marketing Consultant while analyzing campaigns and performance to derive key insights.
- Generating keyword lists and writing ad copy, as well as structuring Bing and AdWords campaigns for optimal performance.
- Use trending tools and similar approaches as part of an ongoing review of target/keyword relevancy.
- Launching campaigns to the various ad networks, monitoring the ongoing campaign performance and executing key optimizations.
- Be available to participate in communication with clients where deemed necessary (i.e. in temporary absence of your Digital Marketing Consultant and/or for joint efforts to retain or grow your client portfolio).
- Graduated in Media, Business or similar.
- English proficiency is a must, preferably with a TOEFL certificate.
- Exhibits solid communication skills (oral, written and presentation) – in order to effectively present strategic and tactical plans to a Digital Marketing Consultant and internal teams
- Demonstrates understanding of and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and tools.
- Excellent ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- Friendly, courteous, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- To remain calm and professional under stressful situations.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems.
- Team player with a “can do” attitude that can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with AdWords, Bing or other Search advertising or SEO, PPC, etc.
- Experience managing social media ad campaigns such as Facebook.
- Knowledge of other languages in addition to English or Spanish.
- Must have a proven ability to drive results with high degree of personal initiative and leadership in an environment with limited resources.