As a Digital Marketing Strategist at White Shark Media you’re responsible for helping Small to Mid-Sized Businesses promote their company in digital media by developing successful ad campaigns on Google Adwords, Bing Ads & Facebook and deliver an exceptional client experience to maximize retention & growth opportunities.
As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you’ll be working independently as part of a team including 6-12 other Digital Marketing Strategists and a Client Experience & Growth Manager. They will all provide you with backup, support, and feedback since your very first day.
Your daily tasks will include: conference calls with clients, report writing, building new AdWords campaigns, optimizing & growing your current client portfolio, ensuring efficient use of client’s monthly online advertising budgets per our company’s best practices while maintaining adequate turn around times for each.
Your main responsibility will be to keep your clients happy, develop a strong online marketing strategy and help them achieve the desired results in Google AdWords, Bing Ads & Facebook.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Work directly with prospects via telephone, and email to describe products and/or services in order to persuade potential customers increasing their portfolio, through inbound leads
- Deliver AdWords, Bing & Facebook campaigns based on analysis, monitoring, review and active decision making (all in line with objectives and budget).
- Operating as the main client contact, leading strategic and tactical planning activities.
- Communicating your client goals and representing the client’s interests when creating new campaigns.
- Setting up realistic expectations with the client for ad campaigns and making every effort to exceed them, providing quality work in a timely manner.
- Delivering monthly reports to your clients while analyzing campaigns and performance to derive key insights.
- Generating keyword lists and writing ad copy, as well as structuring AdWords, Bing Ads & Facebook campaigns for optimal performance
- Use trending tools and similar approaches as part of an ongoing review of target/keyword relevancy.
- Launching campaigns to the various ad networks, monitoring the ongoing campaign performance and executing key optimizations.
- Graduated in Media, Business or similar.
- English proficiency must be native.
- Exhibits solid communication skills (oral, written and presentation) – in order to effectively present strategic and tactical plans to clients and internal teams
- Demonstrates understanding of and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and tools.
- Excellent ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- Friendly, courteous, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- To remain calm and professional under stressful situations.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems.
- Team player with a “can do” attitude that can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with AdWords, Bing or other Search advertising or SEO, PPC, etc.
- Experience managing social media ad campaigns such as Facebook.
- Knowledge of other languages in addition to English or Spanish.
- Must have a proven ability to drive results with high degree of personal initiative and leadership in an environment with limited resources.