White Shark Media® is looking for a data-driven, strategic and seasoned Director of Demand Generation with a passion for the job and the skills to deliver legendary results. This position will be remotely with an option to work from our office in Miami or Central America. The position is expected to join our team during Q2 2017 and will report directly to the CRO.
As the Director of Demand Generation, you will work with our content and event teams to create and grow our pipeline of sales and marketing qualified leads. This role must be able to oversee the distribution of all our lead generation efforts, including paid search, email marketing, native advertising, webinars, landing page optimization and essentially monitoring the lead nurturing processes from A-Z.
The right candidate must be able to manage multiple programs and platforms simultaneously and have the drive to optimize and improve our efforts to meet aggressive marketing qualified lead demands.
The ideal candidate must be a hands-on demand generation guru who will help us double our leads generated to sustain our to date exponential YoY growth rate.
He/she will work alongside key executives across departments to pinpoint key market opportunities, develop highly targeted marketing campaigns, and religiously track the success and profitability of our client acquisition strategies. The position will also require close collaboration with the inside sales teams, in-house designers, copy-writers, product managers, and the overall marketing team.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven, highly-motivated individual with strong analytical skills. He/she has extreme attention to detail, approaches work with an introspective mindset, takes full ownership over their work, and continually reevaluates to see if there’s a better process or direction.
In this position, the Director of Demand Generation will develop strong foundational knowledge of content marketing, lead generation best practices, full-funnel demand generation factors, the ability to attribute marketing efforts to sales growth, the behavior of SMB and B2B marketing, along with the latest trends in digital advertising.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Create, manage and execute lead generation programs in partnership with marketing and sales teams
- Manage and build various email campaigns, including the design of templates, calls-to-actions, and content used.
- Monitor paid search campaigns on Google, Bing and Facebook with an annual +$1M budget
- Use analytics, customer data, and lead scoring to arm the business with a focus on the right market segments at the right time with the right messaging
- Drive and monitor the sales funnel in order to secure that growth and profitability objectives are being met and consistently and optimized
- Segment targets based on buyer personas and behaviors such as content downloads, site page visits, etc.
- Leverage A/B testing and other optimization tactics to increase funnel efficiency to attract high-quality leads and convert these leads into customers.
- Find new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging, and events.
- Experience working with the marketing automation platform Pardot
- Experience working with PPC management platforms such as Kenshoo
- Passionate in pursuit of knowledge, success and client satisfaction
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while staying focused and organized
- Open and honest communication both internally and externally
- 2-3 years of experience working with marketing automation platforms like Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, etc.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar B2B demand generation role
- 2-3 years of experience selling to B2B, SMB, by providing leads to a large inside sales team
- 2-3 years experience with content marketing, lead generation, and paid search advertising
- A good understanding of sales processes and methodologies, including sales forecasting and ability to define and monitor critical sales pipeline indicators
- Experience working at a startup company
What’s In It For You
- Become the head of demand generation for a leading digital marketing agency, currently employing 250 and managing 1,700 clients across North America.
- Make an impact and create history with us – in just five years we have experienced explosive growth. However, we have only just begun, and our goal is to become the leading multicultural digital agency in the entire Americas.
- You’ll be influential in the organization and expected to shape the future of our sales organization, reporting directly to the CRO
- A competitive compensation package and special benefits