The Learning & Development Intern will conduct online market research with the purpose of designing and delivering marketing proposals (integrated marketing communication plan) to potential prospects, this plan is tailored to very specific business models, audiences and goals that should be evaluated to understand which White Shark Media products could be used to attain said goals.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct Online market research of which includes the use of Google AdWords Keyword Planner, Google Trends, SpyFu, and other proprietary SEM tools.
- Analyze RFP/RFI requirements and write proposals in accordance with RFP requirements.
- Work with technical subject matter experts and serve as the capture team leader to develop POA and proposal strategies designed to enhance our bid position and to increase win probabilities.
- Writes clear, persuasive, and articulate proposal sections; translates technical and other ideas into easily understandable text; rewrites and reviews proposal sections and related proposal documents.
- Develops and implements process improvements to help improve proposal quality.
- Strategic Marketing (Or Related Fields) Student
- Exceptional written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while staying focused and organized
- Attention to detail and analytical reasoning
- Digital Marketing Certifications (Google Ads Preferred)
- Understanding of regional, B2B and B2C Markets
- Technology Savvy