This position will be responsible for designing the Quality Assurance Plan for White Shark Media. The position will involve the following:
- Identify all customer impacting transactions.
- Prepare, review and get sign off on the QA plan with the Directors of Client Experience & Growth, Product and Channel Sales
- Ensure proper baseline measurements are established and signed off on.
- Analyze results
- Prepare plan of action proposal and get sign off on plan of action.
This person will also be directly working with the Operations team to improve the quality of our interactions with our clients, and, in the end, ensure Optimum Client Satisfaction, suggesting improvements to make processes more efficient and client-centric.
This person will be responsible for managing the Quality Assurance Analysts and must have previous management experience.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Assess the current situation on the existing processes and identify the areas that need immediate attention
- Build out the overall Quality Systems framework and clearly define all QA processes
- Define clear and measurable KPI for QA to measure his Department and the performance of the rest of the Departments
- Understand and assess the current processes by undergoing Fulfilment training and shadowing existing staff
- Prepare all documentations and put in place sign off process for process as well as ongoing revisions to the process.
- Create an audit mechanism for ensuring processes are adhered to and avoid non-conformance.
- Create a feedback mechanism to ensure timely and effective feedback is provided for both client impacting and non client impacting transactions
- Derive a Correlation between Client Satisfaction v/s Quality of transactions and measure effectiveness
- Roll out a standardized approach to Client Satisfaction, Client Complaint handling, Client Experience Improvement procedures.
- Achievement of set Business Outcomes on Client Retention
- Achievement of set Business Outcomes on Ad Spend Retention
- Accountable for Implementation of QA Plan of Action by the Director / Manager of Fulfillment
- Ideal candidates will have a background and experience in Installation of Quality systems, managing resources, and preferably Project Management.
- Degree in Engineering
Managerial & Personal Attributes
- The ability to identify process improvement opportunities and translate these into new and improved processes
- The ability to interpret analysis and apply this knowledge in the development of approaches
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, will allow the individual to deal comfortably with all levels within the organization.
- Strong computer literacy skills (love technology)
- A willingness to report to management on a regular basis.
- The ability to manage a large business critical project and a strong understanding of business strategy.
- The ability to manage resources within budgetary constraints.
- An awareness of the financial implications of actions.
- A resilience that will allow them to persevere with people.
- The ability to influence other people, in particular fulfillment staff & upper management
- A willingness to take ownership.
- An eye for detail
- A willingness to use initiative and operate within a hands-on environment.
- A sense of humour and the flexibility to adapt within a changing culture.
- The ability to diplomatically influence others.
- A willingness to be supportive to others needs.
- Most of all a team player!