As Sales & Client Growth Coordinator at White Shark Media you are responsible for the following:
- Supporting the CE&G & Strategic Partnerships departments throughout the pre-onboarding client & partner journey, including:
- New partner & new client procedures
- Handling of all leads for data accuracy
- Answering calls, emails and live chats
- Being a foundation of support for the Operations team
- Managing requests that fall within the scope of duties
- Project assignments and transitions
- Following up on automated reporting for project reporting & publisher accounts in SF
- Management of budget change cases
- Merge CRM payments & Assign Direct clients
- Update of Staff Capacity
- Development of projects of improvement and process within the scope of duties
The position entails taking ownership on working to improve the quality of our interactions with our clients and partners, and, in the end, ensure optimum client and partner satisfaction, scrutinizing and suggesting improvements to make processes more efficient and client-centric within the Pre-Onboarding Phase.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Create and assign inbound leads from calls, chats, emails and partner Queue in Salesforce.
- Answer Inbound phone calls, emails and chats in a timely manner and addressed within the day. If resolution cannot be met within 1 business day, specify a date/time the client can expect a follow-up.
- Make sure concerns/complaints raised through the web, email, and inbound calls are properly registered in the system through cases, and the Account team is notified immediately.
- Updating Salesforce with new leads, opportunities, and client information on a constant basis to ensure a healthy database.
- Call inbound leads to perform brief agency evaluation of discovery call to then assign appropriate SPM.
- Answering calls and emails sent from clients & partners or leads who are requesting information, voicing a concern or any other miscellaneous request that must be followed-up with the appropriate resources to ensure a timely response.
- Create onboarding legal documents for partners signing up such as NDA, White Label Agency Agreement, Order Form, and Addendums.
- Report issues/concerns and process improvements as they arise so that they can be addressed in a timely manner.
- Support for ensuring Salesforce Data Hygiene by reviewing contact information with callers, SPMs for accurate and up-to-date data about our accounts.
- Based on automated reporting review and modify projects-removal of Projects on Inactive Partners/Clients
- New & Ongoing Project assignments +transitions
- Management of budget change cases: evaluating validity following guidelines to execute on requests.
- Merge CRM payments to opportunity/accounts & Assign Direct clients to respective DMS/PEC/PAS
- Update of Staff Capacity and reporting
- Development of projects of improvement and process within the scope of duties to promote efficiency and effectiveness in role and standardization of processes.
Managerial & Personal Attributes
- Charismatic can-do attitude over the phone
- Willingness to be coached, mentored, and developed, and a desire to learn new skills
- Motivation and self-sufficiency to produce results while working with limited supervision
- Organizational skills, resourcefulness, and diligence in maintaining Salesforce data clean and accurate
- A passion for excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage his/her own time effectively
- The ability to identify process improvement opportunities and translate these into innovative and improved processes
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, will allow the individual to deal comfortably with all levels within the organization
- Strong computer literacy skills (a love for technology)
- Discipline to report to management on a regular basis
- Ability to manage a high impact project and a substantial understanding of business strategy
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability
- Strong and willing eye for detail
- Proactiveness to use initiative and operate within a hands-on environment
- A sense of humor and the flexibility to adapt within a changing culture
- Willingness to be supportive to others needs and most of importantly a team player