As a Sales Operations Intern at White Shark Media you are responsible for the following:
- Supporting our Direct & Strategic Partnerships sales departments throughout the pre-onboarding client & partner journey, including:
- New partner & new client procedures
- Handling of all leads for data accuracy
- Being a foundation of admin support for the Sales team
- Managing requests that fall within the scope of duties
- Development of projects of improvement and process within the scope of duties
The position entails taking ownership on working to improve the quality of our Sales team interactions with our clients and partners, and, in the end, ensure optimum client and partner satisfaction, scrutinizing and suggesting improvements to make processes more efficient and client-centric within the Pre-Onboarding Phase.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Create and support assigning leads within Salesforce and Outreach.
- Ensure SPM pipeline is properly managed.
- Report on mismanaged leads to Sales Operation Analyst to ensure prospects are properly being followed-up upon by the sales team to ensure a timely response.
- Create onboarding legal documents for partners signing up such as NDA, White Label Agency Agreement, Order Form and/or Addendums.
- Ensure Salesforce Data Hygiene by updating Salesforce leads, opportunities, and account information on a constant basis to ensure a healthy database for the sales team.
- Create on the spot payment links demands for the sales team.
- Support coordinate with Marketing sales needs such as video shootings, etc.
- Schedule SPM meetings/appointments via email or over the phone.
- Responsible for pre-screening eligible prospects.
- Support conduct CSAT surveys for the sales team.
- Manage Outreach platform, includes creating and updating email cadences, sequences, snippets, templates, meeting types for all users, etc.
- Setting up new users and training them on Outreach platform.
- Report issues/concerns and process improvements as they arise from the sales team so that they can be addressed in a timely manner.
- Listen in on sales calls and deduce feedback and suggestions for process improvement.
- Support the Strategic Partner Manager team coordinate discovery, kickoff calls and/or MBRs. This also includes assisting with internal team preparation for kickoff/MBRs calls & questionnaires.
- Development of projects of improvement and process within the scope of duties to promote efficiency and effectiveness in role and standardization of processes.
Managerial & Personal Attributes
- Strong native English communication skills, both written and verbal, will allow the individual to deal comfortably with all levels within the organization.
- Motivation and self-sufficiency to produce results while working with limited supervision.
- Willingness to be coached, mentored, and developed, and a desire to learn new skills.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and under their own initiative with a willingness to be supportive of others needs.
- Strong and willing eye for detail.
- A proactive approach to workload and initiative and operate within a hands-on environment.
- Flexibility to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- High energy and a strong desire to achieve top results.
- A passion for excellent customer service with a charismatic can-do attitude over the phone.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage his/her own time effectively.
- Demonstrates good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to multitask & have excellent computing skills, including the use of Word, Excel and Google Sheets.
- Organizational skills, resourcefulness, and diligence in maintaining Salesforce data clean and accurate.
- Ability to identify process improvement opportunities and translate these into innovative and improved processes.
- Discipline to report to management on a regular basis.
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability.