A Digital Media Advisor (DMA) at White Shark Media is responsible for providing online marketing assessments to small and medium-sized businesses, identifying areas for improvement, and creating winning strategies—all with the goal of selling our advertising solutions.
DMAs will build their own portfolio of clients and will be responsible for establishing solid relationships by setting proper campaign expectations. DMAs should be prepared to make calls, close deals, stay positive, develop professional sales skills, and grow within a dynamic and agile business.
DMAs are the front line of White Shark Media, designing digital marketing strategies and establishing relationships with local business owners who need White Shark Media’s cutting-edge technology and customer-centric advertising solutions.
Because we practice what we preach at White Shark Media, DMAs are expected to become savvy Internet marketers and to attain all online marketing credentials including all Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics certifications.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide campaign assessments and offer our solutions within PPC, SEO, and SEM
- Serve as the primary relationship manager with the client to create a deep and lasting partnership
- Presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations
- Run sales webinar presentations by actively listening, overcoming objections, and building consensus with prospective clients
- Meet the targeted performance objectives consistently
- Use a proven and detailed sales script; identify clients’ needs; and cultivate effective sales strategies via the phone
- Document all activities in our sales CRM and collaborate with our fulfillment team to secure a successful new client onboarding process
- High energy and a strong desire to achieve top results
- A charismatic can-do attitude over the phone
- Superb communications skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to effectively demonstrate our products by highlighting benefits/advantages/features
- A willingness to be coached, mentored, and developed, and a desire to learn new skills
- Motivation and self-sufficiency to produce results while working with limited supervision
- Proficiency in conducting needs analysis
- A minimum of three to five years of experience in telesales (B2B), face-to-face sales, advertising sales, or business development
- Organizational skills, resourcefulness, and diligence in maintaining CRM data
- Excellent technology skill-set—must be able to multitask and navigate between several Internet sessions as well as conducting web-based presentations over the phone
- Previous experience with a shared-screen platform such as Join.me or WebEx
- Strong communication skills, both on the phone and in writing
- A passion for sales
This position will be based in Managua, Nicaragua, but periodic travel to Miami for client acquisition events can be expected.
The candidate must make a twelve-month commitment to our site in Nicaragua in Central America, home to our team of over 170 talented employees. After a successful twelve-month tenure in our sales department, the candidate will be given the choice to stay in our Managua offices or to relocate to Florida or Texas with the possibility of managing a sales team at one of our satellite offices.
Another option would be to join our channel sales team and work on creating more successful partnerships with associations and other marketing agencies.
We offer one of the best paid jobs for young professionals in Managua. Our compensation package includes, but is not limited to:
- High base salaries to allow you security.
- High performance-based bonuses that will make up the majority of your pay.