As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at White Shark Media, you’re responsible for keeping full contact with applicants and searching for “A” player’s candidates to be hired. You’ll be working independently with all assignments. Your Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator will provide you with backup, support and feedback since your very first day. Your main responsibility is to make sure applicants receive a response from our company in a very positive way
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Phone screen applicants and evaluate their English level.
- Schedule interviews and send emails to potential candidates to start process.
- Set up Interviews + Assessment Center.
- Respond to application emails on a daily basis and filter by potential position.
- Answer comments and messages on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Manage Facebook and Linkedin.
- Fill in Applicant Tracker and Candidate Database.
- Attend Job Fairs and Recruitment events, assigned to send report.
- Support People Operations Department activities.
- English proficiency and native speaker.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Graduated from Business Administration, Marketing or similar.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and tools
- Excellent ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- Friendly, courteous, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- To remain calm and professional under stressful situations.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems.
- Team player with a “can do” attitude that can work in a fast-paced environment.