The Ultimate Boost: Partnering With a PPC Agency
Be the first to comment
4 min read
What Is a PPC Agency?
A pay per click agency offers specialized online marketing services focused on pay-per-click advertising or PPC.
Given the complexity of the year’s events, e-commerce has increased in importance. As quarantine precautions demand, consumers migrate online; no business can afford to miss out on having a digital presence.
Reaching consumers online is of great importance. The ability to do it swiftly and optimally will depend a great deal on your clients’ PPC strategy.
Why Should You Work With a PPC Agency?
Let’s get straight to it, shall we? What are the advantages that can come with hiring a White Label PPC Agency? Here are a few scenarios:
- If you’d like to add PPC to your portfolio, but you haven’t the slightest idea where to start, a White Label PPC Agency can provide PPC services to your clients.
- Having experts with resources and tools onboard will guarantee that your sales team can benefit from a bag of tricks that are otherwise timely and costly to produce. With the right White Label PPC Partner, you can generate everything from monthly audits, recommendations, and customized proposals.
What to Consider Before Hiring a PPC Agency
Your White Label Agency should have well-established PPC processes that have proved to work. For example, our years in the industry have helped our Agency form a methodology that includes:
- A full-blown audit. Our team revise existing campaigns, analyze the clients’ site, review business goals, and set up proper tracking.
- In-depth market research that allows creating successful strategies to get ahead of the competition.
- A campaign building stage includes KPIs set up, technology onboarding, and feed clean up to start fresh.
- Analyzing, optimizing, and testing keywords, ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, and more.
- Complete reports that include forecasting, deep dives, and lexical analysis, as well as the next steps to continue growing your clients’ business.
Depending on your client portfolio, it is essential to consider how your PPC provider will expand your clients’ business to new audiences. As outsourcing pay per click advertising company ourselves, we have found that having fully bilingual specialists is beneficial as this allows brands to reach the Hispanic market. According to Forbes, they now represent a hefty 19.6% of the American market.
Besides the technical requirements of PPC management, you must seek an agency with the right communication tools to stay in touch.
For example, a partner relationship management system is a great tool to have streamlined communication between you and the Agency. These platforms make it easier to request assistance, access support cases, reports, track campaign progress, and more.
Still, have questions? That’s what we are here for. Run through some of the common items by topic that can help to address lingering questions:
What Does My Team Consist of?
- Strategic Account Manager: Helps with the onboarding process
- Digital Marketing Strategist: Creates your strategy, optimizes your campaigns, and communicates performance
- Digital Marketing Manager: Audits campaigns and manages the team
- Tracking Specialist: Troubleshoots your campaigns and website tracking
Can You Help My Agency Retain Clients?
Yes! We can jump on calls with your end-advertisers to gather feedback, provide campaign performance details, and create a POA based on your end-advertiser needs.
Will I Receive Custom Sales Collateral?
Our partnership brings you White Shark Media’s Compass, our sales enablement tool composed of automated audits, a proposal engine, sales courses, sales consultation, a library of marketing collateral, and our partner portal.
What Tools Can Be Leveraged on My PPC Clients’ Accounts?
How Often Does Your Teamwork on the Accounts?
Each month we will optimize all critical aspects of an account. Depending on performance, campaigns are monitored daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. When we have accounts with smaller budgets, we don’t like making many changes too often, as this can impact account performance.
Our blog reviews the benefits of partnering your Digital Marketing Agency with a PPC agency to increase digital campaigns’ online presence and effectiveness. Trends show consumers migrating to online platforms, which makes digital strategies imperative to getting ahead.
Would you like to learn more about adding PPC to your portfolio? Let’s talk, book a free consultation.