Over the last ten years, White Shark Media has tried it all. Digital truths be told– all roads lead back to PPC. We are proud to have stayed the course with this digital service as we have watched PPC agencies flourish.
As you will learn in our recent post, as much as we’ve enjoyed our experience in PPC, we understand that it is an overwhelming dynamic for any who already has enough on their plate.
With this in mind, we developed marketing technology to help the businesses and agencies we’ve partnered with over the years.
What is PPC Software?
A PPC (pay-per-click) software helps automate PPC tasks such as keyword research, data upload, or campaign performance. With these real-time reports, users have more control over the costs and performance of PPC campaigns.
AdInsights, White Shark Media’s PPC Software, focuses on automated audits that help to uncover hidden opportunities within a prospect’s accounts. Sales representatives can download a proposal with recommendations in just a few minutes.
White Shark Media built this software to support PPC agencies, from well-established businesses to startups, and other marketing agencies that desire to add PPC as part of their product portfolio.
The software allows digital marketing agencies to find areas of opportunity in their prospect’s PPC accounts and provide recommendations on improving performance.
Why AdInsights, Our PPC Software, is Essential to Your Marketing Agency
The ever-evolving world of online marketing is tough to keep up with if you’ve got other things to manage. To accurately provide PPC services, it’s essential to have a performance audit in place.
To fully understand PPC’s impact on your marketing efforts, teams require training in Google AdWords and Microsoft Advertising to make the proper assessments for clients.
We created AdInsights, our PPC Software, to help facilitate what was once tedious and seemingly impossible for digital marketing agencies. This engine automates audits with a handful of valuable insights tailored to a prospect’s Google Ads or Bing Ads account. You no longer have to spend an hour or two going through ad groups, skimming through search terms, and playing detective on the change history.
You can provide detailed insights for a prospect at the drop of a hat, like an on-the-spot audit request. Usually, this is a tedious request. With our tool, the document turnaround shortens the sales cycle and provides an immediate health score.
You get to identify quick wins or short term opportunities, provide audit without having expertise, and build a custom proposal in minutes.
Automation, the Key to White Shark Media’s PPC Software
There is a considerable buzz around automation going on. This is the marketing technology by which a process or procedure is performed with minimal human assistance. In advertising, these tools use algorithms to review data and provide recommendations for your marketing efforts.
At White Shark Media, we’ve leveraged automation in our PPC agency tools as it increases efficiency and allows advertisers to work smarter, not harder.
White Label PPC Software for Your Digital Marketing Agency
Our customizable software allows agencies to benefit from the following features:
- Personalization: This feature allows agency partners to choose their personalized sub-domain and use your logo and colors for both the login page and all email communication from AdInsights.
- Single Sign-On Enablement: You can register AdInsights as an application in your IDP of choice and seamlessly have your team access without using a new password. New employees will be added to our systems with your approval.
- Proposal Enhancements: This sought-after feature allows marketing agencies who offer Non-PPC products to send one single proposal to prospects. Businesses and agencies with access to this feature will create custom products, set pricing at the product level, and customize the specific monthly fees for custom products directly on each proposal.
- Collateral Library: Provides an unlimited amount of marketing slides and references that can be added to any proposal or used to help your pitches.
Other PPC Tools
AdInsights is just one of the PPC tools available in the White Shark Media’s Compass package. Each of these moves your advertising agency forward while you save time and resources. The toll and costs of training, developing and managing services in-house are overwhelming for many, but marketing tools like these allow the benefits of PPC to outweigh the work behind it.
The dedication and tools necessary to manage PPC successfully can be costly and time-consuming. Outsourcing PPC and empowering themselves with marketing technology works for many agencies because of three main benefits:
- Cost. Add PPC management services to their portfolio without investing in training, new equipment, and tools.
- Speed. Improve turnaround time as they consult the agency’s expertise and experience.
- Custom Materials. Request customized presentations and receive recommendations on optimizations.
The PPC software and partnership mentioned above improves cost efficiency and the quality of an agency’s service. Account representatives no longer have to “wing it” with PPC; they have a team of experts to consult and a marketing technology stack to rely on.
Having more sources at hand is key to keeping the bar high and providing the best services possible. If you are looking for a PPC agency, reach out to us today to learn more about the benefits of PPC.