White Shark Media Is Now a Waze Certified Partner!
We are excited and proud to announce our latest partnership with one of the latest Google products: Waze Advertising. As a Waze Certified Partner, we will now be offering to advertise through the Waze platform, allowing you to reach over 100 million active users.
A Bit About Waze
Waze, a Google subsidiary, is a crowd-sourced navigation app. It is now the third-most engaging social app out there. With over 100 million users and more than 6 billion miles per month, Waze acts as a billboard with a digital backbone.
Advertising through Waze will allow you to:
- Build awareness: Increase the audience’s awareness of your client’s brand or offer based on the location and context of a drive.
- Increase foot traffic and walk-ins: Boost awareness of store locations and increase foot traffic.
How Does It Work?
Waze brings the billboard experience into the car, letting brands ride shotgun at the exact moment when Wazers are nearby their business.
Waze Local is an ad solution for small- and medium-sized businesses, or national brands seeking localized campaigns, to put their locations on the Waze map and connect with nearby drivers. You can choose three types of ad formats to advertise:
- Pins: Branded Pins increase location awareness of businesses along or near drivers’ routes.
Like a digital store sign, Branded Pins inform and remind drivers that your business is on or near their route. Pins clearly mark a business’s location on the map, and users can click on the Pin to see important information, like your business’s address, store hours, phone number, and special deals.
- Takeovers: Zero-Speed Takeover reaches more Wazers and increases navigations to your business locations. In fact, in the U.S., Takeover ads can reach users that are 3.1 times further from your business than a standard Pin on the map.
Like a digital billboard, with Zero-Speed Takeover, your ads pop up when Wazers have come to a complete stop on their route for more than three seconds. These ads include information about your business and relevant offers.
- Search: Offered in tandem with Branded Pins, Promoted Search helps you stand out on a crowded route!
Waze’s Promoted Search feature ensures your business will be given priority in the search results of nearby drivers looking for your services, and includes your business logo and address.
What Can You Expect?
With a highly engaged, loyal audience of 100 million users around the world spending an average of 11 hours per month on the app, Waze is able to deliver targeted ads that produce real results for local businesses across the globe. In 2017, more than 3.3 million drivers visited local businesses advertising on Waze in the U.S.—that’s more than 9k per day!
Waze Local has a proven ability to deliver reliable navigation lift over time, as drivers seeing your business’ ad on Waze increases the number of times they navigate there. Specifically, businesses already on the Waze map in the U.S. see a 20.4% increase in navigations to their locations when they start advertising with Waze Local.
Start Advertising Now!
For more information on how to start advertising through Waze Local ads, reach out to your Digital Marketing Strategist, and be amongst our first pilot clients!