Frequently Asked Questions
1. What payment methods can I use?
You can make payments from a checking or savings account, or with Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover® credit or debit cards.
2. How can I update my payment method?
3. How do I make an online payment?
4. How do I view my payment history?
To view your payment history, log in to your White Shark Media® client portal, click-on Billing and under Billing History, you can scroll through and/or select View for more payment details.
5. How do I cancel a scheduled payment?
To stop upcoming charges please provide “sufficient written notice” (via email) with 30-day anticipation prior to the expiration of the Initial Term or applicable Renewal Term. Doing so will be considered a termination of service, for clarification and service implications please reach out to your account executive.
6. What is a payment method?
A payment method is a bank account or credit/debit card you can use to make a payment online. A payment method will be stored on your White Shark Media® account for automatic payments.
7. Charges and Payment of Fees
8. Does White Shark Media® offer automatic payments?
Yes. White Shark Media® will automatically draft payments from a bank account or credit/debit card on your due date. For questions regarding your due date email us at firstname.lastname@example.org — or you can ask your account executive for help.
9. Non-Payment and Suspension
Your selected payment method is by default set up to automatic payment and the amount due for each payment will be drafted automatically on each statement’s due date– unless otherwise agreed in the Order Confirmation.
10. How do I stop an automatic payment?
Your selected payment method is by default set up to automatic payment and drafted automatically on each statement’s due date, please refer to How do I cancel a scheduled payment?
11. Why can’t I pay my bill online?
Online payments are not available as all selected payment methods are by default set up to automatic payment and drafted automatically on each statement’s due date.
12. How will I know when my next due is coming up?
13. Why don’t I get a paper statement?
White Shark Media® is a strong supporter of all eco-friendly business practices and therefore has opted for Paperless Billing. In addition to the convenience of receiving bills and billing reminders by email, Paperless Billing also reduces or eliminate service charges.
14. How do I view my most recent charges?
While logged in to your White Shark Media® client portal, click Billing and scroll through your last payment details.
15. How can I get my older invoices?
Your account’s service period runs from the 1st of the month through the last calendar day of the same month
16. What is my service period?
Your account’s service period runs from the 1st of the month through the last calendar day of the same month.